Got a little more running in than I usually do for January (140 miles), which isn't too surprising since we have had spring like weather instead of any real winter at all. Most years I'll work my up to around 250 miles per month in the spring, but this year I'm aiming at keeping my monthly mileage lower and just trying to have quality runs instead of a continuous cycle of run more, run tired, and get injured/burned out. Less running will hopefully leave a little time for more hiking and cycling too.
Other Stats: 3hrs35min of cycling, 31 miles of hiking, and too many trips to the weight room.
I'm always curious about how running/training is going for everyone else. Feel free to post your stats in the comments section!


I managed to get in 43.6 miles,despite taking 11 days off as a goodwill gesture to my knees.Also had 8hr20min cycling and 3 brutal trips to the gym with my son Super Dave.
ReplyDeleteI got in 55.5 Miles of Running, about 13 Miles of Hiking, 1:30 Hours on the bike trainer and a couple lifting expeditions...this January much better than last for running
ReplyDelete